Monday, June 22, 2009

Update

So i should finde out tomorrow when im getting a PICC put in place.
Basicly its a big IV that runs up the vein in my arm and ends right before my HEART! OMG its scaring me thinking about getting it. But last week it took about 3 hours and 6 sticks before they could get an IV in me.
The good thing about the PICC is that it would stay in till after the baby is born and that i wouldent have to get more IV sticks.
The OBGYN is wanting me to go in 2x a week for zofran and IV fluids. 2L each time i go.... The Zofran pills just arnt happening....

Crazy thing going on, as of last weeks IV trip at L&D i got hungry. First time this preg. I have thrown up a few meals since i had my last zofran but im having to get up in the middle of the night to eat. Hopefully i can gain a few LBS this preg. im now -3...... last OBGYN appt i was +4 lbs, so i lost 7LBS in less then 2 weeks. not good!

We also found out at the 3d ultrasound that we are having a girl. I ok with it. I was thinking this was a boy, but i guess my feelings are off....

Another sad thing that happend this week, we ended up getting some disposable diapers back from the daycare that we had there for emerg if they ran out of the cloth fitted... well i used them on Heather when she was super peeing at night, and i found out that the smell of them dosent set me off as much as the pure smell of urine in the Cloth diapers.... i have been using up the last of the pack of disposables and i havent vomited. We are still using cloth at daycare cuz DH can deal with those with washing at night... It just makes me sad becouse i miss my girls fluffy bums and we just cant afford the disposables...

tomorrow i have counceling, and i need to get the FIL to take me to the food bank. with all the money we are spending on meds for this pregnacy its amounting to just under $1000 a month, and we are going broke and cant afford food. It sucks, and i hate using the food bank, but its only till this next baby is born and the cost of my meds is no more....

I posted my blog for all my #clothdiaper followers to read. I realy would love to have more people read this blog and understand what Hyperemisis is like. Its not that well known and it really sucks when you tell someone you have super sever morning sickeness and they think they understand.... when they dont.....

for me, if i catch a wiff of something that dosent smell right to me, i will vomit untill im vomiting bile, and i can sit there and vomit for hours on end. It sucks becouse i have 14 month old twin girls to take care of... I have to stash packages of ziplock bags around the house becouse sometimes i cant get over the baby gate fast enough and i need to puke and i cant have the kids getting in to it.... I try to tell people its like having food posining for your whole pregnacy....

well im going to go play with scrablog for a bit, and then try to sleep. DH has been great and has been sleeping on the couch for a few weeks to let me get better sleep.....

oh and for prying minds, the social worker through the hosptal has set up the daycare to give me a break so i can get some rest becouse my hyperemisis is so bad they want to admit me, but DH works weird hours so its just not possable....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I can't even imagine. I'll keep you in my prayers and specifically pray that this baby is healthy and strong and time goes by quickly. God bless!

    ReplyDelete